We are looking for a dedicated family for a young boy named Alexander. Alexander is 8 years old and resides in an institution in Colombia. It is reported that Alexander enjoys games and sports, especially playing soccer.
Children like Alexander who are considered ‘waiting children’ generally have multi-faceted characteristics and needs which exceed the common characteristics and needs of children otherwise placed in one of our international programs. We are looking for the right family for waiting children because of their unique needs and vulnerabilities.
More information about Alexander and his specific characteristics can be received after speaking with a member of our team. To learn more, please contact us at 212-400-8150 or complete the below form and a member of our team will be in touch.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PASSWORD ACCESS:
That you acknowledge and understand that
1. Misuse of the content, and/or linking to any sites that reflect practices that involve the sale, abduction, exploitation, or trafficking of children is strictly prohibited.
2. You have been given limited access to confidential information in the form of images that you will not disclose to any person or in any manner that is inconsistent with applicable policies and procedures of Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children.
3. The confidentiality obligation shall continue indefinitely, including at all times after my association with Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children.
4. You are not permitted to release, copy, distribute, or sell any of these images to third parties in any form.
5. Impermissible disclosure of the images may result in legal actions being taken against you, by or on behalf of that person.
6. You are doing this freely, voluntarily and with a full understanding of what you are agreeing to by entering/accessing this blog.
To View Alexander’s gallery please enter the password.
©2023 SPENCE-CHAPIN SERVICES TO FAMILIES AND CHILDREN A REGISTERED 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION.