March 7, 2024
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy an evening of cocktails, mingling, special guests, and shopping at our Imagine Baby Boutique as we launch our SIP&SHOP event series.
- Juliette and Ella’s Playdate
- Co-founders Megan Woodinand and Sarah Post loved having play dates with their babies and wanted to create play dates and social settings for other babies/toddlers & families in NYC. Megan Woodinand will attend this event and share all that Juliette and Ella’s Playdate offers.
- Kids at Work
- Julie Averill (Owner & Founder) has worked with babies and young children through age 5 for the last fourteen years and is a mom herself!
- Tribeca Pediatrics
- Laurie Schulwolf (MD) has helped establish the Tribeca Pediatrics East Village office since its opening in 2016.
- Mark My Words Speech & Language Therapy | Naima Aguayo, M.S., CCC-SLP, TSSLD
- Naima Aguayo is a speech and language pathologist in NYC. She practices a collaborative, data-driven therapy approach to evaluate and treat a range of abilities and variety of diagnoses. Founder of Mark My Words SLP, Naima provides private speech therapy in-person and remotely, and she provides school-based services in a school. Her 10-years of experience has been in both private and public-school settings.
Learn more about Imagine, a donor-supported baby clothing and supplies boutique that provides new, beautiful items for free to the mothers and babies we serve through our Birth & Expectant Parent Services.