November 4, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Few parts of the adoption process are as important and as intimidating as the home study — the legal process every adoptive parent must undergo in order to adopt a child. The name can be a bit misleading — much more will go into your home study than an assessment of your home!
This webinar will walk you through the different components involved in a home study so you can feel prepared (and calm!) going through the process. In particular, this webinar will cover:
- The purpose of the home study — and why it’s required of all adoptive parents.
- The different components of the home study
- Tips for preparing for your home study.
This webinar will be led by GWK industry partners:
- Molly Rampe Thomas, Founder, Choice Network Adoption
- Lauren Jiang, Director Pre and Post Adoption Services, Spence-Chapin Services to Families & Children
- Trey Rabun, Foster Care Services Supervisor, AMARA