We are looking for a loving adoptive family for a sweet little girl named Carrie who is currently living in a foster home in Colombia. She is described as an empathetic girl who enjoys her peers and school, Math and computers are some of her favorite subjects. She is an affectionate child who likes to try new things. Carrie is described as on target developmentally for her age.
Children like Carrie, who are considered ‘waiting children’ generally have multi-faceted characteristics and needs which exceed the common characteristics and needs of children otherwise placed in one of our international programs. We are looking for the right family for waiting children because of their unique needs and vulnerabilities.
More information about Carrie and her specific needs can be received after speaking with a member of our team
*If you are interested in adopting Carrie but finances are a potential barrier, please speak with a member of our team as assistance may be available.
To learn more about Carrie, contact our Adoption Team
at 212-400-8150 or email us at email@example.com
Waiting Children Inquiry Form
Waiting Children Profiles
Thank you for your interest in adopting through Spence-Chapin! We are able to share the profiles of children who are considered to be the most in need and are waiting internationally to be matched with an adoptive family. The children featured on this page have been waiting for the longest to find families and consist of children who are older, part of a sibling group, or children with a diagnosed medical condition. In order to respect the privacy of these children, this page has been password protected.
Spence-Chapin takes the privacy rights of the children that we are seeking to place very seriously, and share the profile with you under the following conditions:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PASSWORD ACCESS
That you acknowledge and understand that
1. Misuse of the content, and/or linking to any sites that reflect practices that involve the sale, abduction, exploitation, or trafficking of children is strictly prohibited.
2. You have been given limited access to confidential information in the form of images that you will not disclose to any person or in any manner that is inconsistent with applicable policies and procedures of Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children.
3. The confidentiality obligation shall continue indefinitely, including at all times after my association with Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children.
4. You are not permitted to release, copy, distribute, or sell any of these images to third parties in any form.
5. Impermissible disclosure of the images may result in legal actions being taken against you, by or on behalf of that person.
6. You are doing this freely, voluntarily and with a full understanding of what you are agreeing to by entering/accessing this blog.
7. Thank you for your interest in providing a loving home for a waiting child! We look forward to connecting with you soon to continue discussing adoption paths at Spence-Chapin. We hope that you like us on Facebook, follow us on twitter, and keep up with our families through our adoption blog!
The Adoption Team at Spence-Chapin